Počet záznamů: 1

Digestive proteolysis organization in two closely related tenebrionid beetles: red flour beetle (Tribolium castaneum) and confused flour beetle (Tribolium confusum)

  1. 1.
    0325649 - BC-A 2010 RIV US eng J - Článek v odborném periodiku
    Vinokurov, Konstantin - Elpidina, E. N. - Zhuzhikov, D. P. - Oppert, B. - Kodrík, Dalibor - Sehnal, František
    Digestive proteolysis organization in two closely related tenebrionid beetles: red flour beetle (Tribolium castaneum) and confused flour beetle (Tribolium confusum).
    [Organizace proteolýzy v zažívacím traktu blízce příbuzných potemníkovitých brouků Tribolium castaneum a Tribolium confusum.]
    Archives of Insect Biochemistry and Physiology. Roč. 70, č. 4 (2009), s. 254-279 ISSN 0739-4462
    Grant CEP: GA ČR(CZ) GA522/06/1591; GA MŠk 1M06030
    Grant ostatní: Russian Foundation for Basic Reserach(RU) 08-04-00737-a; Russian Foundation for Basic Reserach(RU) 09-04-01449-a; Russian Foundation for Basic Reserach(RU) 09-04-91289-INIS; INTAS Post Doctoral Fellowship(US) 06-1000014-6040
    Výzkumný záměr: CEZ:AV0Z50070508
    Klíčová slova: Coleopteran insects * insect digestive peptidases * organization of digestion
    Kód oboru RIV: ED - Fyziologie
    Impakt faktor: 1.381, rok: 2009

    In both species, the content of proximal half of the midgut is acidic (pH 5,6-6,0) and contains 80% of total proteolytic activity; the alkaline distal half (pH 7,0-7,5) harbours the remaining 20% of the activity. General peptidase activity of gut extracts in pH 5.6 buffer is mostly due to cysteine peptidases. In the weakly alkaline conditions of the posterior midgut, the serine peptidases contribute by 31-41%. Sets of 7-8 cysteine and 9-10 serine peptidases (trypsin-, chymotrypsin-, and elastase-like) were detected in the two species.

    U obou druhů probíhá 80% trávení bílkovin v přední polovině (pH obsahu 5,6–6,0) a 20% v zadní polovině (pH 7,0–7,5) středního střeva. Enzymatická aktivita měřená při pH 5,6 odpovídá hlavně cysteinovým peptidázám. Ve slabě alkalickém prostředí zádní části středního střeva připadá 31-41% proteolytické aktivity na serinové proteázy. Podařilo se detekovat 7-8 cysteinových a 9-10 serinových (podobných trypsinu, chymotrypsinu nebo elastáze) peptidáz.
    Trvalý link: http://hdl.handle.net/11104/0172993