Help for Login
Online catalogue (IPAC) help.
Registered users log in to the online catalogue on page Login.
- Would you like to know how many books you have borrowed?
- Are you interested in the information about your reservations and requests?
- Would you like to use all the functions offered by the online catalogue, such as favourite records or comments?
Log in, or if you aren't registered, use a pre-registration form on page Pre-registration.
How to log in?
- Go to page Login.
- Enter your ID card number or a registered e-mail address.
- Enter the password for the online catalogue and log in.
If you are having trouble with logging in and the system keeps asking you to re-enter your password, one of these things may have happened:
- your Caps Lock key is accidentally on,
- your Shift key is stuck,
- language settings on your keyboard may be wrong.
If you're having trouble with remembering the password, or are not sure about it, go to page Forgotten Password and after entering your registered e-mail address you'll get a link to the page, where you can create a new password. See help for Forgotten Password.