Počet záznamů: 1

Řeholní kanovníci sv. Augustina v Lanškrouně. Dějiny a diplomatář kláštera / The Regular Canons of St. Augustine in Lanškroun. The History and Diplomatarium of the Monastery

  1. 1.
    0359844 - HIU-Y 2012 RIV CZ cze, eng, lat B - Monografie kniha jako celek
    Krafl, Pavel - Mutlová, P. - Stehlíková, D.
    Řeholní kanovníci sv. Augustina v Lanškrouně. Dějiny a diplomatář kláštera / The Regular Canons of St. Augustine in Lanškroun. The History and Diplomatarium of the Monastery.
    [The Regular Canons of St. Augustine in Lanškroun. The History and Diplomatarium of the Monastery.]
    Praha: Historický ústav, 2010. 432 s. Práce Historického ústavu AV ČR / Opera Instituti historici Pragae, 7. ISBN 978-80-7286-176-7
    Grant CEP: GA ČR GA404/09/0558
    Výzkumný záměr: CEZ:AV0Z80150510
    Klíčová slova: regular canons of St. Augustine * East Bohemia * Middle Ages * monastery * Lanškroun * source edition * diplomatarium * ecclesiastical history * monasteriology * canonry * medieval documents * diocese of Litomyšl
    Kód oboru RIV: AB - Dějiny

    Kniha obsahuje monografické zpracování dějin kláštera řeholních kanovníků svatého Augustina ve východočeském městě Lanškrouně, poskytuje kritickou edici všech listin týkajících se kláštera od jeho založení do odchodu konventu na úsvitu husitské revoluce (diplomatář). Působení řeholních kanovníků svatého Augustina v Lanškrouně je vymezeno založením kláštera roku 1371 a odchodem konventu z Lanškrouna na počátku husitské revoluce. Fundace byla umístěna před město Lanškroun, který patřil litomyšlským biskupům. Hlavním pramenem k dějinám kláštera je listinný materiál z archivu kláštera Všech svatých v Olomouci, dnes uložený v Moravském zemském archivu v Brně.

    The book concerns monography on history of the monastery of regular canons of St. Augustine in East-Bohemian city Lanškroun. The book provides a critical edition of all documents regarding the monastery from its foundation till the convent’s leaving at the dawn of the Hussite revolution (diplomatarium). Activity of the regular canons of St. Augustine in Lanškroun dates back to the time between the foundation of the monastery in 1371 and the convent leaving Lanškroun at the beginning of the Hussite revolution. The foundation was placed just outside the town of Lanškroun, which belonged to the bishops of Litomyšl. The main sources for the history of the monastery in Lanškroun are documentary material from the archive of the All Saints Monastery in Olomouc, today deposited in the Moravian Archive in Brno in fund E 3 Augustinian Canons Olomouc.
    Trvalý link: http://hdl.handle.net/11104/0197549